What I Read This Week: February 11, 2018

The Husband was in Vegas this week and he didn't invite me. Boo. Actually, it's a work trip and his being away meant I got to start binging season two of Masterpiece's Victoria. I heart that show. It's so well done that I decided to be a monthly donor to PBS so I could rewatch it whenever the mood strikes. I would finish off the remaining episodes, but it's winter Olympics time and I must get in all the competitive sport I can.

  • Work
    • I managed to finish Developing Library Leaders before it was due! I've had this on my desk at the office for months and months and months. I'll have a full review later, but this was basic boilerplate leadership stuff.
    • College & Research Libraries News, January 2018 - I don't know if it was me or this particular issue, but I skimmed the whole thing in about two minutes.
  • Books
    • I'm slowly working my way through The Story of the Lost Child by Elena Ferrante. So far, I very much dislike how the main character is acting. I hope she's redeemed a bit by the end of the book.

Comments