The Friday Find: One Line

For Christmas this year, I received a small present that will keep my happy for five years.

This One Line a Day journal was on my list for a few months and I am so happy I unwrapped it on Christmas morning. Every day, I get to write down a sentence or two about my day. Sometimes I write about work, sometimes about a fun activity, and other times I write about food or how I felt about the day. So far, this has been a fun little experiment in daily journaling and I can't wait to see how these pages fill up.

I'm not normally one to keep things after they are done, but this is one little journal I look forward to cherishing. I might even have to pick up a new one in another five years.

Good thing they make them in a variety of cover designs.


You can find this journal on Amazon. Just click through to see all the cover options if the blue doesn't do it for you.

Comments