Pinned: Keep Calm and Carry On

Pinned is a new feature where I will showcase something I'm saved to my Pinterest account. You can follow me on Pinterest here.


I have a Pinterest board dedicated solely to gift ideas. Whenever I see something I think might a great gift for someone in my life, I save it to this board

This pin is a lovely in-flight drink mixer. I gifted the Old Fashioned Carry On Cocktail to The Husband for our honeymoon. Another friend of mine has a thing for moscow mules. This might wind up as his Christmas gift this year.

What I love about these kits is that they are adorable, functional, cute, and TSA friendly. You slip the kit into your carry on and then order the required beverage once you're on board. Easy peasy!

These kits aren't technically designed to be reused or refilled (they're for 2-3 drinks a pop), but I find that you can usually make it work. In this case, you just need to refill the travel bottle with ginger syrup. In the Old Fashioned kit, it was easy enough to refill the bitters and toss in a new sugar packet.

You can find the full Carry On Cocktail Kit collection here.

Comments