In My TBR: The Most Beautiful Walk in the World


Title:
The Most Beautiful Walk in the World: A Pedestrian in Paris
Author: John Baxter

How Long It's Been a TBR: It's been on my TBR list for several years and on my bookcase for about a year now.

Why It's a TBR: Paris is, by far, my favorite city in the world. I've been lucky enough to visit four times and every time I'm there, I feel like my heart is home. I love walking through the streets, picking up nibbles from boulangeries, and people watching. The city is beautiful and the atmosphere tends to seep into my bones. I have loved ever moment I've spent in Paris. When I saw this book, I knew I had to read it, but I keep putting off reading it because I want to find the right moment to savor the experience.

Chance I Read It Soon: I keep staring at it on my bookcase, so I hope that's my brain's way of telling me "sooner rather than later."

Comments