What I Read This Week: December 10, 2017

The Husband and I hosted our annual holiday party last night. We only serve apps and zerts, so I had a blast making spinach balls, crab balls, oreo truffles... really anything that can be eaten in round form with a toothpick. Plus a cheese plate. There will always be room for a cheese plate on our table. (Dibs on the goat cheese.)

I love hosting this event because it's so much fun to see everyone around the holidays. It's been harder and harder to get everyone together at one time (even our party had fewer guests than normal), but I know that I will at least get to see a majority of my friends, in one place, at the same time. It's my kind of holiday cheer.

The reading list is short this week because I was too busy prepping for the party and getting holiday cards out the door. Snail mail for everyone!

  • Books
    • I finished reading Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass. It's a collection of stories that serves as a companion piece to her Selection series. Some of the stories gave new insights to the original books. 
    • I am now reading The Heir by Kiera Cass... because I am addicted to this world and I am going to read all the books before 2018 gosh darnit.

Comments