Readathon Update #1

CURRENTLY READING: I'm about halfway through The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante.

THOUGHTS?: I read the first book in the series while we were on vacation in Italy. I started this one as soon as we got back. I now see why everyone raves about these stories. They have an addictive quality. I can't put my finger on just what it is, but I am enjoying this book immensely.

SNACKS AND STUFF: The Husband and I dined on breakfast. I made a banana bread baked oatmeal. There was also more coffee.


My coffee is guarded by a dragon. Her name is Bubbles.


PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 134
PAGES READ TOTAL: 134

Comments

Emma said…
I've never heard of that book, but I might have to check it out... I love Bubbles the Dragon, haha! I hope you have a great Readathon!
Meghan said…
Thanks, Emma!