It is on!

Good morning! It's readathon time and I could not be more excited. The coffee just finished brewing so I am about to fuel up and kick of this glorious day. Nothing says relaxing Saturday to my like a great excuse to stay in my jammies, curl up on the couch, and read all day. All day!

Before I get to the reading, here are my answers to the opening meme.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Washington, DC... where the weather happens to be perfect. I may need to head up to our roof deck to enjoy the weather as I read.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The Geometry of Pasta. It's a cookbook that has been on my TBR since it was published.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? The smorgasbord I put out for lunch. There is cheese. Mmmmm.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm a librarian, food lover, and fan of exploring interesting things.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I can't even remember how many readathons I have participated in, but I now like I how I do them. I read what I want to read. Eat what I want to eat. And update when and where I feel like it. I call it my chill method.
Now, I've got my kick-off snack, cup o' joe, and my first book.


Let's do this!*

Check back here or on my Instagram feed throughout the day for updates.


*If you're wondering what the heck this readathon thing is, you can see all the details here.

Comments