What I Read This Week: September 17, 2017

You know what I want to do? I want to spend all day reading Hillary Clinton's new book. But I can't. First, I don't own it... yet. Second, real life gets in the way. Instead, I read far too many reviews and hot takes about the release and her book tour. At least I know what I'm tracking down after my vacation.

Of course, What Happened is just one book at the top of my reading list. I have so many titles that look just awesome and I can't wait to read them and gah all I want to do is read and read and read thank goodness readathon is coming soon so I have an excuse to read all day which is no excuse for this horror of a sentence but I'm so excited for reading who needs punctuation...

  • Work
    • College and Research Libraries News, September 2017 - This was a fantastic issue! It was all about community collaboration and internal collaboration. The whole issue seemed to argue that we need to say yes to more things and try to reach out to others. It was all about partnerships and I loved it. More please!
  • Magazines
    • Cooking Light, October 2017 - My love of fall issue food magazines continues. This edition was chock full of tasty looking recipes that are perfect for fall. I particularly loved all the recipes involving beans. The Husband and I are trying to eat less meat so I am on the lookout for any tasty look vegetarian meals. In addition to the good looking food, there was a great article about to eat more healthfully so you get nutrients while feeling fuller longer. 
  • Books
    • I think my quest to finish Feral before our vacation might be successful. I put a pretty big dent in the book this week. One way or another, I am finishing this book in the next five days.
  • Other

Comments