Tomorrow is Readathon

Hooray! Another readathon is upon us!

It has been a taxing work week so I am looking forward to reading all day long. Nothing says rest and relaxation to me like ignoring the world by sticking your nose in a book. This week, I made time to make my book pile, buy snacks, and draw out a readathon tracking spread in my bullet journal.


I love the more relaxed attitude I've taken toward readathoning, so I am going to continue that trend. I will blog (or Instagram) when I feel like it. I will eat when I feel like it. I will nap when I feel like it. I will basically do whatever I feel like, when I feel like it, and I expect that to lead to one awesome day.

What I also feel like is continuing to support one of my favorite charities, First Book. For every page I finish during readathon, I will donate 5 cents to First Book. Since they do great work, you better believe I packed my reading pile with cookbooks and easy reads. More books for kids!

See you all tomorrow!


Comments