Readathon Check In The First

I am not going to sugar coat it. It was really hard to get out of bed this morning. It's not that I wasn't excited about readathon... it's just that I really love sleep. I really, really love sleep. But I only hit snooze once. I'm also glad I had the forethought to pre-set coffee. Hitting the start button without having to count the scoops of grounds out first makes life so much easier.

I have not set up my readathon shop and am ready to get down to business.


Here are my answers to the opening survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
- Not so sunny Washington, DC. I'm told it might hit 90 today.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- Fangirl. It has been on my list for quite some time.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- The lunch spread of veggies, pita, hummus, cheese, and crackers.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I'm feeling lazy so I'm just going to cute and paste my Twitter profile: "Librarian. DC resident. Food lover. Fan of exploring things because - Ooo! That's interesting! - is a good policy in life."

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- I've participated many times before and I am not changing a thing from last time. I am taking this as a relaxing fun day. Enjoy everyone!

Comments

Nea said…
OMG, been meaning to read Fangirl for eternity! And Washington! Soo cool! Sending a big Hiiii from the other side of the Atlantic, Brussels! :D Good luck for the readathon! :D
Meghan said…
Hi right back! I'm actually half-Belgian (by heritage) so it was awesome to see that you're from Brussels. Thanks for the cheer!