What I Read This Week: January 15, 2017

Holy step count, Batman! We're closing another of our branch libraries on campus and my team is doing the the prep work. My fitbit has never been happier. If you thought librarians sat around all day, you'd be wrong. I've done an assortment of cardio, squats, and weight-lifting all week. It leaves me very tired at the end of the day, but at least I lost all of my holiday cookie weight. *eyes shortbread still in the freezer*

Short list this week because I've yet to get caught up on my Feedly reader. One of these days I will get around to reading my massive backlog of magazines. Hopefully, the next two (long) weekends will allow for reading time. Although we do have fun recreational plans. So probably not. Oh well.
  • Books
    • I'm a few chapters into Walkable City: How Downtown can Save America, One Step At A Time by Jeff Speck. I must look like a kid at a metal concert because I keep nodding my head adamantly in agreement with all of the author's points so far. I hate driving, so the author has a built-in fan in me.

Comments