What I Read This Week: May 22, 2016

I had so many meetings this week that I forgot what day it was on more than one occasion. I hate it when that happens. On the upside, I also got to spend time with several friends I've not seen in awhile.
  • Work
  • Magazines
    • Good Housekeeping, June 2016 - When the cover promised to be all about color, I was expecting more than 6 pages of material. While said pages were lovely to behold, the small size was disappointing. On the other hand, the article on summer reading recommendations was much longer than I thought it would be. I love reading about new titles. 
    • Food Network, June 2016 - I normally jump for joy when summer food issues arrive. Sadly, we no longer have easy access to a grill, so those recipes are lost on me these days. Boo! At least I still have access to a freezer so I can try out some of those delicious looking ice cream sandwiches. 
  • Books
    • I am in love with every argument in Valenti's The Purity Myth but it does tend to read like a college paper. It's better than any college paper I ever wrote, but it still gives off that vibe. 

Comments