What I Read This Week: April 24, 2016

What? You expect a long post after read-a-thon? Ha!

Here is, at least, a list of the titles I completed yesterday:
  • In The Stacks: Short Stories About Libraries and Librarians edited by Michael Cart
  • Preservation by Blake Little
  • Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
  • Healthy Crockery Cookery by Mable Hoffman
  • Crockery Cookery by Mable Hoffman
  • SlowCooker Revolution by America's Test Kitchen
  • Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Aside from that, I didn't get much reading done. There was playoff hockey to be watched and RSS feeds to be caught up on. That said, I did finish reading the following earlier this week:
  • Book: Mark Bowden's The Finish: The Killing of Osama Bin Laden 
  • Work: April 2016 issue of College and Research Libraries News
  • Article: The Seas will Save Us (The Husband sent me the link to this article a while back. I finally read it on Earth Day. It's perfect.)

Comments