#Readathon Check-In The Third

CURRENTLY READING: I'm about to start my first cookbook, Healthy Crockery Cookery by Mable Hoffman. But first, you should know I finished both In The Stacks and Preservation

THOUGHTS?: You've heard about In The Stacks (some stories were good, others I didn't really care for)... but now you need to hear about Preservation. The author, Blake Little, is a photographer. There is almost no text in this book (other than the foreword). The rest of the volume is just pages and pages of stunning photographs. Little pours honey on people and photographs the results. The images are striking - some are reminiscent of Degas and others of classic art. I've been wanting to get my hands on this book since I saw the video (link here - fair warning there is nudity).

Here is a sample of some of the stunning images.



SNACKS AND STUFF: Delicious hot breakfast casserole and more coffee was had. I love brunch food. It is the best.



PAGES READ SINCE LAST CHECK-IN: 188

PAGES READ TOTAL: 266

Comments