What I Read This Week: November 15, 2015

Most of my work week was spent interviewing candidates for our open Head of Access Services position. That is not what I typically tackle in a normal week. This change of pace was both fun and exhausting. I also went out four nights in a row (trivia! shopping! friendsgiving! house party!) which is so not me. I am le tired. There will likely be some napping during today's football watching.
  • Magazines
    • Washingtonian, October 2015 - This was a special, 50th anniversary issue. I enjoyed the many flashes back to DC throughout the years. As for feature articles, there was a great one about Joe Theismann's broken leg and the impact it had on DC and football. The interview quotes were so detailed that a few times I felt faint (maybe a bit too much detail about the nature of the break). I also enjoyed the features on the first DC celebrity chef, Jean-Louis, and the author of the exorcism
  • Books
    • I've only read a few chapters in Dragonfly in Amber. Apparently, I've fallen in love with our new mattress because I fall asleep almost immediately now. 
  • Other

Comments