What I Read This Week: July 5, 2015

A touch light on the reading this week. But that's okay cause there was fun stuff like a lecture at the Air and Space museum, celebrating a friend's birthday, and celebrating America's birthday. And puppies! And babies! And so much tasty food. It was a rather all American week.

  • Magazines
    • Washingtonian, July 2015 - The main feature in this issue was the article on the "Best Of" DC. I skimmed it, but made a mental note to try a few things. I was more intrigued by the articles on the mysterious life of the author Zane and development of Shark Week. Lastly, it was kind of hilarious that the day I read the article on the how couples handle horrible snoring is the one night The Husband's allergies cause him to snore.
  • Books
    • I'm nearing the end of The Art of Eating In. I'm enjoying this book much more than I thought I would.

Comments