What I Read This Week: May 10, 2015

Somehow, I spent most of my week trying to clear out my Feedly reader. Every time I thought I was about to catch up, BAM, a whole new influx of great things to read. While this left little time for other reading, it did mean that I had something to distract myself with while watching Caps playoff hockey.
  • Books
    • I managed to read a rather large chunk of One and Only. It's not a good book, per se, but it is one of those books that is just plain readable. I can't tell if I've been staying up late to read the book because it is good, or if it's just a nice distraction from it being too hot to sleep.
  • Other
    • Several people posted about The New York Times article on human expense of cheap manicures. I decided to print it out to read on my commute. The story was upsetting and has me questioning if I should treat myself to mani-pedis as often as I do.

Comments