Hour 7: Wherein Our Reader Realizes How Much Time Has Passed

CURRENTLY READING: Just wrapped up The Secret Recipes

THOUGHTS?: As tasty as the recipes in this book looked, there is no way I could make any of them. Even the "Beginners" recipes were too much for me. I may need to hand this book off to Lady K. She has many more skills than I in this area.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just water. Contemplating lunch.

COMPANION UPDATE: Still playing the game. Apparently there was a difficult section. I did not notice that. Now he's turning on the Caps playoff game. I will likely be distracted by that.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Why is it so cold today? It's nearly May!

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 186 (I got to the actual recipes)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 474

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Shadows in the Vineyard: The True Story of the Plot to Poison the World's Greatest Wine by Maximillian Potter
The Secret Recipes: Unforgettable Dessert from the World’s Most Celebrated Bakery by Dominque Ansel


Comments