Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader is Informed

CURRENTLY READING: Shadows in the Vineyard

THOUGHTS?: The plot thickens. This book is building the mystery by discussing many aspects of history and winemaking. I cannot wait to see the conclusion.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Just coffee. I should probably leave what's left for The Husband.

COMPANION UPDATE: Speaking of which, he is still asleep. 

ANYTHING ELSE?: I'm being partially distracted by what's on TV. Sometime ago, The Husband figured out how to load pictures onto the Apple TV. Now when we play music, there is a slideshow of our wedding and engagement pictures. Every now and then, I look up from my book and get distracted for a few minutes. 
Heck yes our venue had a library.
PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 39 (Consistency!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 78


BOOKS COMPLETED: None yet. I estimated 3-4 hours before I have one here. I am a slow non-fiction reader.

Comments