Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader Wakes Up

CURRENTLY READING: Shadows in the Vineyard: The True Story of the Plot to Poison the World's Greatest Wine by Maximillian Potter

THOUGHTS?: This book is a carry over from my "regular" reading. It's non-fiction that reads like fiction. I love it so far.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I'm on my second cup of coffee (drinking out of my librarian mug), and have consumed some banana bread I made last week.

Gift from my parents. Thank you!

nom nom nom

COMPANION UPDATE: The Husband is still asleep. He was crazy busy this week and needs to catch up on his sleep debt. He promises to make me eggs and bacon when he does wake up. I think I'll keep him.

ANYTHING ELSE?: The sun popped out for a few minutes which helped wake me up, but it's gone back behind the clouds. The weather reports calls for dreariness and, later, cold temperatures and rain. My least favorite. Normally I would not care, since it is an indoor read-a-thon, but I've promised myself to a friend's birthday party tonight.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 39 (pretty darn good non-fiction pace for me)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 39


BOOKS COMPLETED: Nada!

Comments