What I Read This Week: March 22, 2015

It snowed on Friday. What?!?! At least it was a one and done sort of deal.  I wish I had more to write here, but I do not. So I shant.
  • Magazines
    • The Atlantic, March 2015 - This was a very good and very current issue. I found the feature pieces on Hilary Clinton and ISIS to be exceedingly relevant and informative.  On top of that, the other articles on stress and unborn babies and the underground railroad were also good. Normally I skim an article or two from this magazine, but not this issue. They were all good.
  • Books
    • This probably shouldn't count... but my blog, my rules. I flipped through The New Yorker Book of Lawyer Cartoons. There were a few chuckles, but most of these cartoons went over my head - just like most of of The New Yorker cartoons tend to do. 
    • I'm still working in Symbiont. It's fairly predictable, but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
  • Other
    • The BBC posted a fascinating article on volcano myths and how they happen to be right.

Comments