I'm Back!

As you might have noticed from the trickle of posts last week - I'm back!

The wedding was absolutely wonderful and I could not have asked for a better day. Shout out to Lady B and Lady C who were awesome and kept me from stressing... too much. At one point they ignored the fact that I was cleaning the hotel room because they know that's how I cope with stress.

The honeymoon was so enjoyable we pouted as we got on the plane back to the states. I plowed through about 800 pages while on a beach. What is not to love? The Husband, as he will now be known, managed to finish about 4 e-books in the same time span cause he reads like Superman. Cheater.

Wedding Picture Sneak Peek Snippet!

The blog will now resume it's regular posting. I have a few remaining reviews to post, and then I will do my 2014 wrap-up. Since I only read 17 books (sad face) last year, that post ought to be short and sweet.

Comments