What I Read This Week: November 16, 2014

Less then one month until the wedding. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! It's cool. I'm good. Thank goodness for to do lists and all the very helpful people in my life.
  • Work
    • American Libraries, November/December 2014 - I think the most interesting piece in this issue was the brief article about how the Ferguson library acted as a safe haven during the protest. There were also good articles about the challenges with library budgets, homeless populations in libraries, and dog therapy.
  • Magazines
    • Washingtonian, November 2014 - This issue was kind of a downer. The main article was all about how expensive it is to live in DC. Yeah. There was also a feature piece on a woman searching for her long lost dog. At least the restaurant reviews and design sections were fun to read. 
  • Books
    • No book this week. Gasp! I'm trying to get through my backlog of magazines. The next book in Auel's Earth's Children series arrived in my mailbox. I am likely to start that soon. I guess I should have something to read over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Comments