What I Read This Week: August 31, 2014

It's a three day weekend. I'm putting the intro on vacation. Cause I can.
  • Work
  • Magazines
    • National Geographic, September 2014 - I heart all things ancient world so I thought the article on Nero was particularly interesting. I also hear all things food. The article on the Paleo Diet was quite intriguing given that is one of the most talked about diet styles as of late. This issue also contained a fun fact about dog's tail wagging. I need to borrow a few dogs now...
  • Books
    • I FINISHED Written In My Own Hearts Blood. WOOOOOOO! Imma digest it for a few days before I even attempt to get a review up. Now I just need to get my hands on the Starz series. Anyone know where I can legally stream episodes without a subscription?
  • Other
    • DC Marriage Law. Yup, I started reading that since we're not going the typical route with our ceremony officiant.

Comments