What I Read This Week: April 20, 2014

You know what I love, short work weeks that allow me to catch up on my massive at home to do list. I super-cleaned the apartment, did ALL the laundry (even the weird stuff like our shower curtain), baked, ran errands, and got around to a few ideas on my wedding list.

I'm tired. Can I have another short week please?
  • Books
    • I put another hefty dent in Pope Joan. There is a marginal chance that I might finish this book before read-a-thon on Saturday.
  • Other
    • As I've mentioned previously, I'm a bit of an NPR fanatic. That love extends to their various blogs. Krulwich Wonders is a science-y blog that explores various curiosities in a fun way. A post this week was all about whale poop and krill populations. It was fascinating.
    • I'm new to NHL hockey, but thanks to The Fiance, I have become a huge fan of the Washington Capitals. Our season is over and there will be no play-off games for us to attend. It's sad. John Walton, the voice of Capitals radio, has eloquently stated why we still care.

Comments