Read-a-thon: Wrap Up

Oh right... I need to write a wrap-up post for read-a-thon. I almost forgot about it. So here it is in a sort of lighting round style:

Hours Read = 17.5
Books Completed = 4.33
Pages Read = 1149
Donation to First Book = $57.45... which I will round up to $60 because I can.


Now for the end of event survey:

Which hour was most daunting for you?
- Hour 17. My last one. I just decided to needed sleep.

Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
- Young Adult is always a good way to go. I also enjoy "dystopian" thrillers.

Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- Can you find a way to make staying awake easier?

What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
- The warm-up posts.

How many books did you read?
- 4.33

What were the names of the books you read?
- Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
- Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
- Parasite by Mira Grant
- Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel
- How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran

Which book did you enjoy most?
- Parasite - it was highly entertaining

Which did you enjoy least?
- Smoothies and Shakes 

If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- Twas not a cheerleader

How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
- I really want to participate again as a reader, but it will depend on what I've got going on wedding wise.


Ah, read-a-thon. I enjoyed you muchly.

Comments