Hour 9: Wherein Our Reader Ventures Outdoors

CURRENTLY READING: Parasite

THOUGHTS?: So, after the science-y expository stuff, I think I know what the Big Twist is going to be. I'll let you know if I'm right. 

SNACKS AND STUFF: I nibbled a bit more on the lunch spread but, as of yet, have not gone overboard.

COMPANION UPDATE: He's cleaning out bins and things. I think there will be a large pile of things to donate, trash, and recycle when the day is done.

I received word from Lady B that her non-reading adventure involved this sight:


ANYTHING ELSE?: I moved outside for a bit. It was very pleasant but also insanely windy.


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44
PAGES READ TOTAL: 624

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Comments

samantha.1020 said…
I've been wanting to read Parasite! I'm a HUGE Mira Grant fan thanks to her Newsflesh trilogy! I hope that you are having a great read-a-thon filled with some good books!

Happy Reading!

*Team Wordsworth
Masanobu said…
You are doing great at 600+ pages read! Way to go!

By the way, I'm insanely envious that you can read outside. Here is super windy and it has been pouring rain the whole afternoon.

Keep on the good work and have fun reading! #TeamWordsworth
Meghan said…
Samantha - If you enjoyed the Newsflesh series, you will definitely enjoy this book.

Masanobu - Thanks! I had to get my outdoor reading in before the clouds rolled in. It's supposed to starting raining in the next few hours.