Hour 8: Wherein Our Reader Compartmentalizes

CURRENTLY READING: Parasite - Just over halfway done - probably reading this until 8pm now. 

THOUGHTS?: We have just hit the BOOM, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT (fyi, totally saw that one bit coming) and the scientific explanation... all while I was eating. It's like how when I eat dinner and inevitably the TV show I'm watching is discussing the details of a dead body. Thanks Bones.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Oh did we feast. Actually, I'm not done yet. I will continue to nibble on these here cheeses until I pop.

COMPANION UPDATE: He came out for food. Now he's bouncing between food and whatever the heck has caused there to be plastic tubs all over the bedroom. Not gonna lie, it's an interesting side show.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I've decided to open the windows and doors. It's nice out. I want to read on the bench outside... but the food is in here. Also, there are kids on said bench. Sad face. Get off my lawn! I'll check back later.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44
PAGES READ TOTAL: 580

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Comments