Hour 4: Wherein Our Reader Noms and Peril is Nigh

CURRENTLY READING: Parasite - This book will remain in this spot for many hours as it is 500 pages long

THOUGHTS?: Oh we are just now getting to the good stuff. Yes, Grant's style is exactly like her previous books, but it's darn entertaining.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Now, we sup on brunch. Said brunch consists of egg and sausage casserole, banana bread, and mimosas.

Hot and delicious out of the oven.
Forgot that we can't sit at the table because of this evil, evil puzzle. Why is it all blue?
The media stand makes a good table. Now get in my belly.
 COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance joined me in the supping and has started to work. Boo for working on a Saturday.

Also, I lied. I did here from Lady B: "I can't participate this spring but I did hit the library. Does that count??"

Our local library has a lion statue. Rawr.
 ANYTHING ELSE?: The sawing seems to have, mercifully, ceased. Wait. False alarm. Cursed tools - why must you ruin my plans to read outside?

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 40 (Not to shabby considering I was stuffing my face)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 381

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Comments