Hour 16: Wherein Our Reader Gets Feisty

CURRENTLY READING: How to Be a Woman 

THOUGHTS?: At the pace I read non-fiction, this will be my last book of read-a-thon. I'm more than okay with that. Moran is brash, outspoken, and not PC in the least. I want to be her friend.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I showed a bag of Chex Mix who's boss.


COMPANION UPDATE: I polite and saved him some of the Chex Mix for whenever he's around to eat it.

ANYTHING ELSE?: My background noise now consists of be bouncing between two hockey games. The Caps are out; I've decided to root of the LA Kings since it makes Wil Wheaton's tweeter feed (@wilw) hilarious.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 38
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1093

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern
Parasite by Mira Grant

Budget Bytes by Beth Moncel

Comments