Hour 14: Wherein Our Reader Has Deliciousness

CURRENTLY READING: I am just about halfway through Budget Bytes.

THOUGHTS?: The book is just as enjoyable as the blog. Moncel has managed to maintain the exact tone of her writing. Loves it.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I put aside my book to eat the delicious dinner The Fiance cooked. This is Blue Apron's chicken and mixed mushroom forage with garlic bread.


COMPANION UPDATE: He made me delicious food, sat down to eat with me, and now he's getting all snazzed up to go out with friends. I'll allow it.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I need to go do the dishes...

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 102
PAGES READ TOTAL: 907

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
Smoothies and Shakes by Elsa Petersen-Schepelern

Parasite by Mira Grant

Comments

Becca Sanborn said…
Looks like you are getting some great reading time in, keep it up! #TeamWordsworth
Denise said…
Mmmm, that is deliciousness. Keep on reading (and eating, lol) #teamwordsworth
Meghan said…
Becca - Thanks!

Denise - I like your recommendations. I shall follow them.