What I Read This Week: March 2, 2014

The DC area is looking at another major snow storm hitting tonight. The weather people expect 6 to 12 inches to accumulate. Where was this weather last week when The Fiance and I were on a ski trip? Harrumph. Actually, I'm not going to complain - last weekend's warm temperatures meant I got to learn snowboarding in 50 degrees.

I managed to read some, but not a lot, over the past two weeks.
  • Magazines
  • Books
    • After many months of ignoring it (Bad, Meghan), I returned to reading The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings. We seem to have entered the chapters that won't give me stress dreams. Hooray.
    • I started a new book - Mark Bowden's Worm. He's my favorite non-fiction author so I expect to love it. So far, so good.
Also, as promised, here are a few more pictures from out engagement session. One day I will get tired of sharing these, but that day is not today.

Of course there were book pictures.

One of my favorites.

It started to snow. It was perfect.

Comments