The Friday Find: Totes

This marks the first post in a new series: The Friday Find. (This replaces the previously weekly feature of BOOLEAN: Friday Fashion Find.) In this weekly feature, I will showcase a book or library related product, picture, or what-not that I find to be either fun, interesting, or both. Heck, it may even give you gift ideas for that bibliophile in your life.

In our opening post, I give you a tote bag. Cause tote bags are awesome.


This bag was created by Jeph, the writer and artist of the webcomic Questionable Content. (Check it out - some of the strips take place in a library.) I love this bag because it combines libraries with science and sass. I can also tell you that it is well-made and rather large.

Lady B gifted this bag to me a few years ago, and it has made several trips to the library with me. See:


If I remember correctly, there are at least six hardcover books in this bag. In case you want an idea of the size, I'm about 5'3. Even when the bag is full, I can toss this tote over my shoulder and balance the bulk of the weight on my back. Also, when you walk into your local library with this bag, you'll likely make the librarians' day. I've been asked several times where this bag can be purchased.

You can grab this bag for yourself here.

Comments