2014 Bookish/Reading Resolutions

Last year I did not make any resolutions. The results? I only managed to read 34 books. A record low. Sad face.

This year, I am still not going to make any resolutions... per se. Instead, I will endeavor to regain my reading mojo in 2014. 

2014 is going to be a hectic year. The Fiance and I are getting married in December and we still have plenty left to do. (Who wants to be our DJ?) But I want to fall in love with books again. I want to be able to put aside the "other things" and spend time with authors and their works. I want to find that feeling I used to get when I settled down with a book for a few hours.

For this year, I endeavor to make more time for reading. I may not read any more books or any more pages than I did in 2014, but I will try to at least find my relationship with books again.

Comments