What I Read This Week:

When this posts, The Fiance and I will be gallivanting through vineyards of Charlottesville, VA. We both needed a long weekend break and decided to take one.We've visited Charlottesville before and loved it so much that we decided to return. I highly recommend a visit, particularly if you love Virgina reds.

As for the reading of the week, I think I did okay.
  • Magazines
    • The Atlantic, November 2013  - This was a meh issue. I thought I would love the whole thing... cause technology is awesome, but those bits were mainly flip through articles. I did, however, greatly enjoy the article on old whiskey and barrel aging. That was awesome.
  • Books
    • I should have been reading my current book, Joy for Beginners, but I got distracted by old episodes of The Office. That said, I did read the entirety of  The Perfect Wedding Reception. (Nothing like a library due date to get you to fly through a book.) While I didn't get to many ideas for our wedding, I did love all the pretty, pretty pictures.

Comments