Read-a-thon: The Order

It took me a couple tries, but I finally settled on the order in which I shall indulge in my read-a-thon books. Normally, I start with an actual book and them move on to a palate cleanser. This time, I'm starting with a palate cleanser simply because I want a sense of accomplishment early in the morning.


The final book order is as follows:
  • Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
  • Skinny by Donna Cooner
  • The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger
  • The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister
  • McGuire's Irish Pub Cookbook by Jessie Tirsch
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • Surrender by Pamela Clare

It might be very interesting to read Skinny in between two cookbooks. I didn't think that one through all the way.

My prediction: I think I will be able to get to, but not finish, The Luxe. In case I do finish, I've got my late night romance novel ready to go. Depending on what time it is, I may throw another palate cleanser cookbook before the romance novel. We shall see!

Comments