Hour 9: Wherein Our Reader Drifts

CURRENTLY READING: The Lost Art of Mixing

THOUGHTS?: It's still quite good. I'm loving how the individual story lines keep intersecting with one another.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I had some water. The lunch nibbles are still out for grazing, but I think we'll pack the leftovers up soon.

COMPANION UPDATE: He's watching an SEC game and doing something on his laptop. There was mention of playing GTA5 soon. Lady B asks, "Do I make bread or read October's real simple?" I told her to do both.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I got comfy on the couch and felt myself drifting in and out. I might need to shift around a bit so I don't end up napping.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 36
PAGES READ TOTAL:843

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

Comments