Hour 6: Wherein Our Reader Goes on a "Pin" Spree

CURRENTLY READING: I just finished Ellie Krieger's The Food You Crave.

THOUGHTS?: OMGoodness everything in here looked so good. I developed a hungry. I maybe went a little overboard "pinning" recipes I want to try. That always happens when I flip through a Krieger cookbook.
Flaggity-flag.
SNACKS AND STUFF: Nothing this hour (aside from water). We're about to layout the lunch spread. That should satisfy the gremlin in my stomach.

COMPANION UPDATE: Lady B says: "Huzzah! I am up to September in my magazine pile. This seems like a good time to run a few errands and finally make the frittata I was going to make for breakfast." The Fiance decided it was time to bust out ALL the devices.

From Left: iPhone, Kindle, iPad, Laptop
ANYTHING ELSE?: Gimme food! 

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 270 (cookbook!)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 707

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

Comments