Hour 5: Wherein Our Reader Salivates

CURRENTLY READING: I just stared Ellie Krieger's The Food You Crave.

THOUGHTS?: I has cravings! I mean, just look at what I'm dealing with here.


SNACKS AND STUFF: Nothing this time. I think we'll decided to lay out the lunch nibbles soon. Also, I should probably have some water. I think the fizziness of the mimosas went to my head a bit.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is still reading (and doing some actual work for the office too... Boo). Lady B sent the following:  "Still reading through my stack of magazines and listening to music. Soundtracks are awesome for reading for long periods of time. I also decided my apartment should smell good."

ANYTHING ELSE?: Our neighbor's wind chime is lending a delightful tinkle to the day.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 113
PAGES READ TOTAL: 437

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright

Skinny by Donna Cooner

Comments