Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader is Surprised

CURRENTLY READING: I'm about a quarter of the way done with Skinny.

THOUGHTS?: This book is kind of tough to read. There is a lot of emotion and struggle going on with the main character. Hard to believe this is YA. I don't know if I could have handled this story as a younger reader.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I poured more coffee. I don't really need the caffeine boost, but I really wanted to take a picture of my uber-cute mug.

Most. Perfect. Mug.
I also popped the egg and sausage casserole into the oven. Here's a before picture:

This is not healthy, but it is delicious.
COMPANION UPDATE: Surprise! The Fiance is up. I was shocked he got out of bed before ten. I also received this message from Lady B: "Awake! But I'm just doing a crossword puzzle and debating a shower."

ANYTHING ELSE?: It's warm in here! Our apartment building is switching from AC to heat. We may need to pop open the windows.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 48
PAGES READ TOTAL: 194

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright

Comments