Hour 18: Wherein Our Reader Knows Her Limits

CURRENTLY READING: The Luxe. I am still reading it.

THOUGHTS?: What I am reading through heavy eyelids is still very entertaining.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I brushed my teeth in lieu of food.

COMPANION UPDATE: Lady B and I sound like we're both going to call it a night soon. To follow-up the previous post, she said that she would be Pinky. The Brain is still out doing whatever it is that they do when they're out.

ANYTHING ELSE?: You know you should call it a night when even jumping jacks can't keep your eyes open. You might not hear from me again. 18 hours is not too shabby.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 46
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,408

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner
The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger
The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister

McGuire’s Irish Pub Cookbook by Jessie Tirsch

Comments

DoingDewey said…
Wow, over 1000 pages and five books! Now that's what I call a successful read-a-thon. I hope you had a great time :)
Oh The Luxe is on my list of books to buy!
Wow, awesome page total. You totally blew me out of the water!

Jenn and The Cats from *Team Owl*
Meghan said…
Thanks! I was reading cookbooks, so definitely bumped up the page count.