Hour 14: Wherein Our Reader Moves Back to YA

CURRENTLY READING: I'm a prologue into The Luxe.

THOUGHTS?: For 10 pages, it's not bad. I spotted this book years ago (because of the pretty cover), and added it to my mental TBR list.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nothing this hour, but I think I may need a s'mores bar soon.

COMPANION UPDATE: Lady B has sent me a correction. She ate a real dinner, but it was not exciting and scarfed down to quickly to photograph. I like the idea of wine and carbs better anyway. Also, we were both highly disappointed in how poorly the Capitals played. They lost 5-1. Boo.

ANYTHING ELSE?: It's still raining. It's been raining for days. We needed it, but now Mother Nature is just being ridiculous.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 128
PAGES READ TOTAL: 1,228

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner
The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger
The Lost Art of Mixing by Erica Bauermeister

McGuire’s Irish Pub Cookbook by Jessie Tirsch

Comments