Hour 12: Wherein Our Reader is Almost There

CURRENTLY READING: Soooooooo close to finishing The Lost Art of Mixing.

THOUGHTS?: So damn good. I'm kinda bummed I had to stop to write up a blog post.

SNACKS AND STUFF: The pizza just arrived. Like, as I was sitting up to write this... and then pause to take a picture.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance buzzed in the pizza. Lady B had a brilliant insight: "Also speaking of food, I think readathon has become read a bit and do all of the things that go well with reading: listening to music, cooking, baking, drinking wine/beer/tea/coffee, yelling at sports."

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am buying this book (and the one that goes with it) to give to my mother. I think she'd love them.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 44
PAGES READ TOTAL: 969

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright
Skinny by Donna Cooner

The Food You Crave by Ellie Krieger

Comments