Hour 1: Wherein Our Reader is Off to a Tasty Start

CURRENTLY READING: Skinny by Donna Cooner

THOUGHTS?: I'm only 18 pages in, but so far so good. It's got a mildly cruel tone so far, but I think that's on purpose. We shall see where this goes.

I already finished my first book. I cheated with a cookbook about scones. It was delectable, and I flagged a few recipes to try out. Now I wish I had made scones instead of muffins to go with the egg and sausage casserole.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I had my kick-off snack of yogurt with granola and honey. I also had my first cup of coffee. Speaking of which, I need a re-fill

COMPANION UPDATE: The Fiance is still in bed. By the evidence I see in the living room, he was up late reading last night. If he doesn't get up by 10, I think I might have to entice him with the aroma of a baking breakfast dish.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I bought the scone book from a used bookstore. Turns out it was once someone's Christmas present.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 146
PAGES READ TOTAL: 146 

BOOKS COMPLETED:
Simply Scones by Leslie Weiner and Barbara Albright

Comments

katrina said…
Good luck with your reads today
Meghan said…
Thanks Katrina!