What I Read This Week: May 19, 2013

Reading? What's that? I've been slacking lately. That said, having your brother in town is a pretty good reason not to put one's nose into a magazine or book. Hopefully I'll be able to dive back into reading soon. My magazines are slowly taking over... and I HAVE NEW WEDDING BOOKS! Can you tell I'm a little excited about that?

Anywho. I did manage to get some words into my head...
  • Cooking Light, May 2013 - This was the taco issue. Man did they look delish. I also like the article on how to cook with a microwave. Several recipes were pulled from this issue before I recycled it.
  • I started Michelle Moran's Nefertiti as my book. Lady K's cousin gave her two books by this author. Lady B and I each borrowed one. Deliciously light summer reading here I come!

Comments