Read-a-thon: Book Selection

Read-a-thon kicks off at 8am on Saturday. I am totes excited. So excited in find that I'm not being ironic in my use of the word totes.

This weekend, I got down to business and selected the books I plan to read. In keeping with last read-a-thon's changes, I've selected books that I already own (and desperately need to read). I also decided to keep with the cookbooks over graphic novels method.

Group A: These are the "book" books I plan to read.


The titles are!

  • Surrender by Pamela Clare
  • The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
  • Courtesan by Dora Levy Mossanen
  • Julie & Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell

Group B: These are the cookbooks which will act as my palate cleansers.


These delicious looking books are:

  • Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Lina Collister
  • Cupcakes! by Elinor Klivans
  • Comfort Food Fix by Elie Krieger

Check back tomorrow when I figure out which order I will read these suckers in. It usually takes me a day to best decide how to tackle the pile.

Til then!

Comments