Hour 9: Wherein Our Reader is ThisClose


CURRENTLY READING: I am nearly finished with Julie and Julia.

THOUGHTS?: I really really really liked this book. I highly recommend it.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Still nibbling on lunch. It really doesn't look like we touched anything. I didn't even put out everything. I think we'll be snacking on the leftovers tomorrow. Maybe the day after that too.

COMPANION UPDATE: The Boyfriend has finished the new grill. It is shiny AND has a built in thermometer. Apparently, I was right. He will be making dinner on it later.

So pretty!
When The Boyfriend went to tote the old grill away, he noticed that the bottom was, in fact, almost rusted out. This new baby arrived just in time.

ANYTHING ELSE?: I found pretty flowers in our "grass." It's actually a bit to shady for grass to grow near our patio, but this is prettier.


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 42 (Ha! One more.)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 452

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister

Comments