Hour 7: Wherein Our Reader Lays Out a Spread


CURRENTLY READING: Still working on Julie and Julia. I will be with this for a few more hours.

THOUGHTS?: Still good. I now want to poach an egg.

SNACKS AND STUFF: I laid out the lunch spread. It is delicious AND ALL MINE! At least until The Boyfriend returns.

COMPANION UPDATE: I received a text that states, and I quote, "That was a poor decision to let me go to Home Depot by myself." He added in another text that a delivery truck will be arriving later. What the heck did I get myself into? 

ANYTHING ELSE?: I am now worried about what will be arriving later.... *gulp* Also, Lady K JUST stopped by to dropped off two bags of oolong tea (she was at an urban tea festival) for the later hours. She rules.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 41 (Again with the consistency)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 369

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister

Comments

Jinjer said…
OMG I am reading your Readathon posts long after it ended (May 1 to be exact) and I am loving the ongoing saga about when/if the companion will get up and HOWLING over the text just received from Home Depot and being on alert for the delivery truck!!!!
Meghan said…
LOL! It did add some drama to the day.