Hour 2: Wherein Our Reader Starts the Finished Pile


CURRENTLY READING: I finished my first book and am about to start my Muffins cookbook.

THOUGHTS?: I quite enjoyed the Handwritten Note book. It makes me want to sit down and write a bunch of people. Bring me fancy pens!

SNACKS AND STUFF: I finished my coffee (and went for yet another refill). This day requires caffeine!

COMPANION UPDATE: He is still abed. Methinks he may be there for awhile. I might just pop-in the egg dish and wake him up with the smell of breakfast food AND coffee. I can be a good girlfriend when I want to.

Also, I had a text from Lady B. She is disappointed that she cannot participate in read-a-thon today. She asked if reading on the plane ride over the Atlantic counted. Of course it does!

ANYTHING ELSE?: In case anyone doubted my HUGE box of stationary and notecards.... behold!


PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 91 (Some pages were just lists...)
PAGES READ TOTAL: 153

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd

Comments