Hour 16: Wherein Our Reader Calls it a Night


CURRENTLY READING: I'm over halfway done with Courtesan.

THOUGHTS?: Too much going on! I think my brain is confused by all the characters and plot changes.

SNACKS AND STUFF: Nada cause it's bedtime. In fact, I am off to brush my teeth.

COMPANION UPDATE: He (and I) are both head bobby.

ANYTHING ELSE?: Well, fellow read-a-thoners and cheerleaders. I am calling it a night. It's a bit earlier than I planned, but I still had a great read-a-thon. I'll be back with a complete wrap-up in the next few days.

PAGES READ THIS HOUR: 40
PAGES READ TOTAL: 905 (Not to shabby!)

BOOKS COMPLETED:
The Art of the Handwritten Note by Margaret Shepherd
Muffins and Other Morning Bakes by Linda Collister
Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
Comfort Food Fix by Ellie Krieger

Comments

Sherry Ann said…
Hope you enjoyed yourself! Looks like you go some great reading done!
Sherry Ann said…
Whoops. I meant GOT great reading done!